DD26 Fishing Dog Bone Stabilizer Bracket
Want an adjustable length stabilizer for your Blitz Lures Live Foot that goes from trolling motor shaft to Live Foot shaft? The DD26 Fishing Dog Bone fits the bill! We also have a Dog Bone Stabilizer that go from your trolling motor shaft to your 360 pole.
CURRENT SHIPPING TIME IS 1-3 DAYS FROM ORDER PLACEMENT!
- Adjustable Length
- Allow both shafts to rotate freely
- Multiple options for different diameter shafts available
- 6061 T6 Aluminum with stainless hardware
- Quick release knob
- High quality, durable powder coat finish
- The dog bone is meant for the trolling motor brands listed in the drop down and the Live Foot. The bushings are precisely machined for those products diameters for optimal performance. Please do not call with questions or recommendations for competitors turrets or home depot DIY models. We can't control the specs of those, therefore we can't ensure that you get a positive customer experience, hence why we recommend this for the LIVE FOOT ONLY, paired with the proper trolling motor option.
- WATCH VIDEO BELOW FOR INSTALL TIPS!!!!!!!!!!!
Do NOT overtighten Black Bushings - Just snug evenly so they will not slide on shaft
- Mount Black Bearing at an even level to ensure smooth rotation
- Yes, there will be some play between the bearing and the bracket. This is 100% intentional for the smooth rotation of each shaft.
- Use blue loctite for any bolt that does not have a nylock nut
- Install when the trolling motor is in the deployed position NOT in the stowed position.
- You have a 4 foot pole with a 2-3 pound $1200+ transducer hanging on it above your $2000+ graphs, BE SMART and get a DD26 Stabilizer Bracket and protect your equipment!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.