Hydraulic Steering Lock Clips DD26 Fishing Gen 2 Mean Stops
Regular price $99.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
DD26 Fishing Generation 2 Mean Stops Steering Locks for boats 175hp-300hp in most cases
Our new patent pending design allows fitment for hydraulic steering systems with 3.75" and/or 4" of exposed steering rod on each side of the engine and will allow fitment with steering rods with diameters of 16mm, 3/4", 20mm and 7/8".
The way this system works is that a standard steering lock set will come with the 3/4" clips attached. Those clips result in a 4" width. Should you have a hydraulic steering system that has a different width or diameter, you simply can purchase the proper clips for your set up and easily assemble them at your convenience. Additional clips come in the following set ups:
- 16mm diameter providing total unit width of 3.75"
- 20mm diameter providing total unit width of 3.75"
- 7/8" diameter providing total unit width of 4"
Fitment of a steering lock has NOTHING to do with the ENGINE itself. So if you have a Mercury Engine it has nothing to do with the steering system. Its all about which hydraulic steering system you have.
A good guide of common fitment is: (but recommended to measure first)
- Seastar steering systems - Usually 4" steering locks 3/4" Diameter (most common) (These clips come standard with the DD26 Gen 2 Mean Stops)
- Seastar extra heavy tournament - Usually 4" steering locks with 7/8" diameter
- Baystar steering systems - Usually 3.75" steering locks with 16mm Diameter
- Mercury steering systems - Usually 3.75" steering locks with 20mm Diameter
- Uflex steering systems - Usually 3.75" steering locks with 20mm Diameter Measure first
Pick your color and Protect your investment! There is nothing harder on your transom, steering and motor than towing. Let's face it, we love our Boats and Motors and they are not cheap. Do not skimp on one of the most important accessories you can buy for your boat. Best positive SteeringLocks on the market!
Our DD26 Mean Stops lock your hydraulic steering when trailering. DD26 Fishing has redefined the game when it comes to quality and performance of your Steer Block Stops. The Steer Stop reduces movement for outboards equipped with hydraulic steering when trailering. Units clip onto hydraulic steering rams on both sides of outboard to keep engine straight and prevent damage to motor supports.
Stabilizes hydraulic steering when trailering
Set of 2
Snaps over outboards hydraulic steering cylinder rods
Keeps engine centered during transport
Protects steering system, outboard, and motor supports
Handle for easy on/off makes them the most ergonomic clips available!
6061 T6 Aircraft grade aluminum - This is the most durable steering stabilizer you will ever own. Its the only one of it's kind on the market.
8 different color options to allow you to customize your color theme (check out our Motor Stabilizing Transom Saver and Bandit Culling Beam too)
Automotive grade Metallic Powder coat
Attention to detail and only the best quality parts are used in the DD26 Mean Mount Steer Stop Blocks
We didn't skimp anywhere! Notice the Clean Lines and ergonomic grips!!
Made in the USA!!!!!!!
Fits Most Hydrualic Steering systems with exposed steering ram on each side of the engine. Will NOT work with steering arms on one side only.
- 3/4" clips with a total steering lock width of 4" comes standard with this unit. The other clips are available as a separate purchase!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.