Yamaha Motor Tote from DD26 Fishing fits both 4.25" and 4.8125" Trim Ram Distances
DD26 Fishing Mean Mount for Yamaha Outboard Engines with Dual Trim Pistons 4.25" and 4.8125" Trim Ram Distances from Center to Center
Fit's both VMAX and SHO engines with Dual Trim Ram Pistons. No more guessing which one you need. It has a new aggressive look with the same unmatched performance, durability and quality. Every once in a while a company comes along and goes the extra mile to make something exceed expectations and protect your valuable investment. There's a reason why DD26 Fishing has quickly become the Motor Tote of choice. Simply put, they care about making stuff better than anyone else period!
These DD26 Fishing Mean Mount Fits Most Yamaha 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke motors with 4 1/4" or 4 13/16" trim rod distance center to center. Will not fit SINGLE TRIM RAM Motors!
* Ideally you want 12 inches of clearance from Skeg to the ground. Not all boats/trailers/jack plates/tire sizes/tow vehicles heights/hitch heights etc., are the same. There are multiple variable that can impact the distance from your skeg to the ground. While this tote is a universal fit for the engine, DD26 does not know your boat set up like you do. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE TIME TO ENSURE PROPER CLEARANCE.
Steering Locks are Required for this Tote. We recommend DD26 Fishing Mean Stop Steering Locks. Click here to view them!
DD26 Fishing Mean Mounts reduce stress, reduce movement and help protect your trim system, hydraulics, motor and transom!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft grade aluminum - This is the most durable motor stabilizer you will ever own. PERIOD!
- Different color options to allow you to customize your color theme (check out our Steering Locks and Bandit Culling Beam too)
- High Quality Metallic Powder Coat Finish
- Automotive grade Bump Stops to protect your Engine and Transom by absorbing impact like a shock does!
- Made in the USA!!!!!!!
- Fits Models with a 4 1/4" or a 4 13/16" Trim Rod Distance and Trim Rod Diameters of 11/16th of an inch
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.